Randstad Professionals is in search of a Compensation Consultan an extended contract of 8 months. The work location is nestled in the bustling Phipps Plaza area and easily accessible to Marta to beat the traffic. The right talent will be responsible for implementing and monitoring compensation programs designed to meet company and business unit needs.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $38.04 - 55.17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Partners with HR staff and managers as an internal consultant to resolve problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within company policy, practices, precedents and procedures. Participates in salary surveys, analyzes internal and external compensation data, and completes special projects.
- Reviews and recommends new or revised job classifications.
- Recommends corrective action to resolve problems.
- May develop ad hoc reports for analysis of compensation-related issues such as turnover and report findings to management.
- Salary offer review/recommendations for all US and Canada internal and external job candidates
- Experience in coordination/facilitation of global participation with Regional Comp Leaders using PayFactors
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience
- Global market experience a major plus
- Experience working with Salaried/Professional market range review and revamp for US, Brazil, China, Korea, Switzerland, Germany. Updates of market ranges for France, Italy, and Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.