Randstad Professionals is looking for AML Analyst to service one of the leading financial institutions in the downtown Atlanta area. Their are multiple positions and the possibility of converting after the completion of the project assisting with the backlog of high volume AML account reviews. The location is easily accessible to Marta to beat the Atlanta traffic!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $18.60 - 26.10 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Conduct research and provide advice on new customer alerts and Know Your Customer (KYC) files
Perform reviews on high risk customers. Use customer risk scoring models in accordance with departmental processes and procedures
- Conduct, review and evaluate alerts, ad-hoc alert/screening on new and existing customers as appropriate.
- Complete CDD/EDD reviews/projects in a timely and efficient manner. Document CDD/EDD review findings including all pertinent facts and information to support result.
- Advise the front and back offices regarding Company's client onboarding and enhanced due diligence standards and requirements.
- Review, resolve and/or escalate alerts or other adverse news screens.
- Elevate questions and concerns to the team lead and decisioning teams as needed
- Maintain awareness of regulatory updates and incorporate process and procedural changes into the EDD review
- Bachelor's degree in Business Mgmt, Finance, Legal or similar field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Recent College Graduate with degree in business management, Finance or Legal
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Access)
- Exceptional verbal, written and technical communication skills
- 5+ years experience in financial services industry with focus on AML/BSA, strongly preferred. 3+ years recent experience in financial services industry with focus on AML/BSA
- Experience with AML Client Due Diligence (CDD)/Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) for consumer/retail banking clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.