job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Program Manager to join a company in the Columbia, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
The Program Manager is primarily responsible for directing all phases of programs and projects from inception to completion. This includes all operational aspects of the projects, including cost, schedule, and technical performance.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Understand customer requirements and needs
- Identify required program resources and assign corresponding individual responsibilities
- Create and maintain project work plans and revise accordingly
- Facilitate team and customer meetings
- Review documentation before submittal to customer to ensure documents are current, completed, signed, and appropriately controlled
- Communicate relevant information to superiors, including difficult and/or sensitive information
- Manage and control project budgets and costs, including tracking and reporting program expenses
- Work to increase the profitability of each program/project
- Identify related business development and sales opportunities
- Lead project scoping and Level of Effort assessments
- Ensure compliance to defined program management processes
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in program management
- Understanding of application programming, database, and system design
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Applications (Visio, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to write technical specifications and generate operational and end user documentation
- PMI certification
- Spanish language fluency
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: MS Outlook, MS Office, Excel, Word, MS Visio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.