job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Java Developer to join a company in the Timonium, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
The Java Developer will analyze functional specifications, create technical specifications, and implement solutions for various business needs. The Java Developer will consult directly with end users to ensure that requirements are met and User Acceptance Training is complete, as well as provide support and troubleshooting post-deployment.
location: Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Analyze business requirements from business analysts and/or customers
- Develop plans for implementing code changes
- Provide accurate estimates of amount of effort
- Document deployment requirements
- Enforce team processes and standard operating procedures
- 4-year college degree in computer science preferred
- Equivalent documented skills and experience acceptable
- 3-5 years of Java Development and Spring experience
- 1-3 years of Spring Boot and JPA experience
- 1+ years of AWS experience
- Experience with the following:
- Working in an agile-type project environment
- Content Management Systems (Sitecore preferred)
- Web-based e-Commerce applications and frameworks
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.