Our industry-leading client headquartered in Milwaukee is looking for a dynamic Recruiter to join their team for a 3+ month contract (potential contract to hire) assignment. This role is with a great, well-known international organization with a wonderful company culture.
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with hiring managers to develop effective recruiting strategies that deliver high quality candidates on time and within budget.
- Develop proactive sourcing plans for open positions in order to positively impact time-to-fill, cost-per-hire and quality metrics.
- Fully maximize all available candidate recruitment channels: cold calling, social media, employee referral program, networks, etc.
- Provide best-in-class candidate experience through communication, relationship building, and execution of the recruitment process.
- Create sourcing plans to attract diverse candidates to company.
- Meet diversity slate metric targets across all open positions.
- Lead strategic Talent Acquisition projects (i.e. Quality of Hire, Diversity, Sourcing, Branding, Social Media) as assigned.
qualifications: Ideal qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience
- Experience with traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques
- Experience managing up to 25 open salaried positions in a full life cycle recruiting environment
- Experience using an Applicant tracking system (Taleo, BrassRing, etc.) ideal
- Experience working with Workday preferred
Apply now if interested! We will quickly review your qualifications and will contact you soon if you are a potential fit, so we can discuss the details further!
skills: Customer Service, Sourcing, Industrial, High Volume, Taleo, Recruit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.