job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Assist in curating data for analytical and operational needs of Web applications
- Documentation, QA, and monitoring of ongoing ETL processes and incoming data feeds
- Design and enact new process checks
- Troubleshooting and development of ETL jobs
- Work with the AWS stack, including Redshift, Data Pipeline, RDS/Aurora, SNS, SQS, S3, and EC2
- 1+ years of work experience within a business intelligence team
- Strong SQL experience, including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Intermediate Python experience
- Experience working with AWS Data Pipeline
- Experience working in a Redshift environment
- Experience maintaining Tableau Data Sources preferred
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.