A small consulting group in the loop is seeking a new Manager of Talent Development.
The Manager of Talent Development role is vital to the firm's growth. This individual will lead recruiting, on-boarding of new employees, training and development, and offboarding of departing employees. In addition, the individual will manage the bi-annual review process, weekly staffing decisions, and our mentor program. Ultimately, the position is about driving broader skill development in areas such as research, analysis, project management, client deliverables, and business development.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Leads recruiting and onboarding to help develop Springhill's talent pool
- Drives people development through training, forums, materials, and other tools
- Responsible for being the point of contact on all personnel issues
- Writes, prepares, and delivers firm presentations, training, and leadership updates
- Participates in firm leadership meetings and engages directly with the firm's Partners to set the "people strategy" for the firm
- Contributes to cultivating our firm culture
Ideal candidates should have the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of professional development experience, ideally in a professional services firm
- Proficient in Office Suite, with specific emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and mature professional with the ability to work with limited direct supervision
- Detailed and organized multi-tasker with demonstrated problem solving abilities
Click above to apply!
Questions? Reach out to Maggie McCormick at 312-499-4305 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.