Are you detail oriented and a great event planner? Is it a passion of yours to coordinate successful outings and have a greater turnout each time? Do you enjoy meeting new people and seeing them succeed?
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Plan, coordinate and attend events
- Track budget
- Liaise between the associates and staff
- Coordinate with all offices and register for on-campus interviews, job fairs and resume collect registrations
- Prepare on-campus materials for interviewers
- Prepare for callback meetings
- Coordinate offer dinners, pre-OCI receptions
- Manage student outreach including panels, receptions, mentoring programs, etc.
- Manage sponsorship requests
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of experience
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Strong client service
- Experience with Symplicity and ViDesktop
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
skills: Event Coordination, Recruit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.