Our industry-leading client in the Western suburbs is looking for a dynamic Campus Recruiter to join their team for a 6 month contract (potential contract to hire) assignment. This role is with a great, well-known organization with a wonderful company culture.
location: Downers Grove, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of Campus Recruiting experience.
The Campus Recruiter will report to the Director of University Relations. Main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
1. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for their Group's Campus Recruiting Committee: Serve as a Campus Recruitment subject matter expert to operations, specifically the Campus Recruiting Committee, within the Group's they support. Under the guidance and support of the Director of University Relations, this individual will help to manage the Campus Recruiting Committee's progress against assigned tasks designated by the Director of University Relations. Ongoing support will be provided: the Group's Talent Acquisition Manager and HRBP share in the responsibility to keep the Committee's progress on track.
2. Relationship Building with Target Schools: Build relationships with target schools in the assigned geographic Group. Partner with career services to identify what events Company should be attending as hosted by the school, and partner with the Campus Recruiting Committee to identify what company-hosted events to organize. Utilize the Company On-Campus Playbook for guidance on how to plan for all events based on the menu of Strategic Campus Events. Invite Operational Leaders to meetings with Faculty and Dean's, and identify opportunities for Company to present in student organization chapter meetings.
3. Event Management: Manage all campus event logistics. This will include registration of events, calendar invitations to operators who are attending, ordering of career fair materials, catering orders, material preparation (nametags, printing of flyers, etc.). Work with Campus Recruiting Coordinators to ensure career event materials are packed and shipped in a timely fashion before events.
4. Interview Management of On-Campus Interviews & Clinic Visits
a. Post job openings through the school's career center. Send the recruiting committee applicant resumes for review. Based on their recommendations, select candidates to interview on-campus through the school's portal.
b. Partner with the Campus Recruiting Committee to select interviewers, manage calendar invitations for on-campus interviews, and direct interviewers to the On-Campus Portal to find interview materials.
c. Debrief with on-campus interviewers to identify final-round candidates for a Clinic Visit.
Clinic Visit Interviews:
d. Partner with Campus Recruiting Committee to identify which clinic(s) will host Clinic Visits (the final interview experience) and which operators will participate. Using the agenda outlined by the Director of University Relations, assign roles to each operator (interviewer, panelist, roundtable discussion facilitator, etc.). Send calendar invitations.
e. Invite final-round candidates to the Clinic Visit. Manage needed travel arrangements for candidates by partnering with a University Relations Recruiting Coordinator.
f. Debrief with interviewers after the Clinic Visit to identify candidates who will receive offers, and notify University Relations of those candidate's names.
5. Track Candidates
a. Track all candidates identified through Campus Recruiting efforts in an organized fashion to ensure company is meeting their fair share of candidates, and we are not losing sight of who operators have recommended for interviews.
6. Track Expenses
a. Track all expenses associated with campus events and associated event expenses. Manage receipt collection to ensure the Director of Talent Acquisition has a reference for monthly Meetings and Events credit card reconciliation.
qualifications: Ideal qualifications for this role include:
- Campus Recruiting experience a Must
- 2-5 years of experience needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree a plus
skills: COLLEGE, Healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.