job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a SharePoint Administrator to join a company in the Hanover, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
The SharePoint Administrator oversees the organization's Office 365 SharePoint Online environment and will participate with a global IT team in governing the company intranet for North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. The SharePoint Administrator will gather, analyze, and document information/data required to implement SharePoint Online solutions to serve the organization's enterprise needs for collaboration and content management. These actions will be completed from concept exploration through deployment.
location: Hanover, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Work independently and as part of a technical team
- Use Microsoft and third-party tools to create Office 365 solutions
- Administration of company's Intranet to maintain quality, consistency, and purpose driven use of SharePoint Online
- Together with developers and business analysts, collect user requirements and solution design
- Ensure site administration, solution testing, and user support functions for SharePoint sites and custom tools
- Develop and maintain SharePoint workflows with Nintex and SharePoint Designer
- Bachelor's degree in computer science related field
- 5+ years of direct SharePoint experience
- Extensive experience with Azure cloud solutions, including:
- Azure Service Fabric
- Azure SQL
- API Apps
- Data Factory
- Web App Service
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
- Office 365 and SharePoint Online configuration, features, and use
- Office 365 PowerShell
- Managed metadata and term store
- Development of Workflows and solutions
- Nintex (highly preferred)
- SharePoint Designer
- Visual Studios
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: MS Office, Sharepoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.