job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Mid-Level Test Engineer to join a company in the Bethesda, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
The Mid-Level Test Engineer with collaborate with developers, product managers, and test engineers for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, expand, and execute manual and automated test cases for product changes and regression testing
- Find, isolate, document, and track bugs through resolution
- Conduct performance testing regarding system reliability, scalability, and capacity
- Verify functionality by deploying SQL queries and directing API calls
- Deploy updated codes to testing environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 3+ years of hands-on web testing experience in a production SaaS environment
- Experience with the following preferred:
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.