Randstad Professionals is searching for the right talent to complete a contract with one of our top global leaders in metal production. This opportunity is nestled in the booming Buckhead area with great access to Marta and premium dining and shopping for lunch time or after work fun. The right Analyst to take on the challenge will be responsible for the Business Review and Due Diligence and actively investigating the automotive business adjacency opportunities brought forward from within the company as well as external sources and conduct a diligent review of business cases. The end result of the project will bring forth financial models, perform market analysis and develop business cases to confirm the value (or not) of these opportunities.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $42.52 - 56.18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 3 Years
- Develop financial models, perform market analysis and develop business cases to confirm the value (or not) of these opportunities.
- Business Analysis and Market Research
- Responsible for implementing and sustaining a global automotive demand-forecasting tool to be used for annual and strategic plans
- Support commercial development activities, namely automotive value-in-use (VIU) analysis, and create common, global VIU framework to understand the value of aluminum in automotive applications
- Identifying strategic options and collaboration opportunities associated with the automotive business, including supporting M&A integration activities.
- Support the development of an automotive alliance with a focus on driving wider industry understanding and promotion of aluminum value-in-use.
- Strategy Facilitation / Prepare logical and stylistically clean presentation content to communicate recommendations.
- Interact and communicate professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts, often across multiple time zones.
- Apply problem-solving skills to resolve complications independently.
- Multi-task, manage details, and maintain high quality in a timeline-driven environment.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve the team's data, processes, and impact.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field Economics
- MBA or Master's degree preferred
- 3+ years of automotive experience at tier one and/or OEM preferred
- Excellent business partnering skills; ability to interact and communicate with individuals in various functional areas and various levels of management
- High degree of proficiency in financial modeling, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who is assertive, disciplined and flexible
- Ability to positively manage change in response to shifting demands, as well as multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.