Our client in the northern suburbs is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to come join their well-known organization. They are seeking an HR Administrator to be responsible for a variety of responsibilities including detailed project management, office/vendor management, report consolidation and distribution, meeting coordination, and overall support to HR leadership.
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and performance administrative Human Resources assignments across multi-functional areas of responsibility, including but not limited to, acquisition integration, processing invoices, maintain budget information, onboarding new team members to the HR team, communication, and other miscellaneous projects initiated by Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, HRIS, and Talent Acquisition
- Coordinates Human Resources training initiatives, including but Quarterly HR meetings; logistics around set up, scheduling, follow up, coordination of travel, etc and other meetings as needed.
- Maintains, tracks, and monitors Human Resource functional invoices and billing. Contacts vendors to resolve and any all outstanding questions/issues as they arise. Work closely with functional leaders to ensure accurate billing and trending
- Assist in and/or provide input to the development of Human Resource communication materials. Responsible for the distribution of all company-wide communications, as needed
- Provide analytical and administrative support to CHRO and HR Leadership team as required or requested including schedule coordination, travel, and meeting facilitation as needed for CHROStrive to continuously provide input to improve all functions, responsibilities and activities of position description. Support and/or participate in Continuous Improvement Team activities.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
qualifications: Ideal qualifications for this role include:
- Education equivalent to College Degree or equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong organizational, detail oriented and process driven skills
- Five or more years of Executive Assistant/Senior Administrative experience required, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Experience in a Human Resources environment preferred, but not required
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate and negotiate with vendors on a regular basis
- Demonstrates excellent administrative skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain confidentiality, work well independently, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and anticipate needs
- Demonstrates strong business vocabulary, grammar, and communication skills
Apply now if interested! We will quickly review your qualifications and will contact you soon if you are a potential fit, so we can discuss the details further!
skills: Payroll, Compensation, Executive, Human Resources, Administration, Customer Service, Office Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.