Construction Loan Officer
Do you love the Construction loan process from origination to closing? Are you currently a loan officer with construction experience? A growing Mortgage Banker is offering a healthy salary + bonus and benefits package. Work from any location.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Develops and fosters industry relations with home builders, real estate professionals, industry and market stakeholders, lenders, and other contacts
- Originates residential construction loans, promotes the financial institution and its lending services to the real estate community
- Comply with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S. A. F. E. Act) requirements and registration requirements.
- Underwrite and negotiate Construction Loans.
- Review and analyze prospective applicants to determine feasibility of projects within guidelines.
- Manage approved builders and developers.
- Monitor construction advances to insure compliance and completion of project.
- Assist with conversion to permanent financing.
- Coordinate transition to servicing with resolution of any outstanding issues or problems.
- Respond to deficiencies in a timely manner.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years construction lending experience. Please DO NOT apply if you do not have the required experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.