Sr. Systems Analyst
job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Sr. Systems Analyst, direct hire in Baltimore. Role will be in a team environment in an enterprise level organization.
Role will be responsible for building, implementing, maintaining, and managing the operational infrastructure procedures and processes for organization IT service delivery lifecycle. Successful candidates will have experience with database applications to include testing, troubleshooting, and releasing applications.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
- Working autonomously, lead the transition of IT systems and services, including the preparation of transition requirements prior to production
- Manage and administer IT systems and services
- With the system administration and service desk teams, define roles and responsibilities of operational support staff during and after transition
- Mentor junior-level team members as they complete service transition activities
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Windows Server 2008+
- Active Directory
- File shares/permissions
- Application Fault Isolation
- VMWare vCenter (VCP4+)
- Installation and management
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Network and patch management systems
- Administering Event management systems
- Multi-tiered database applications
- Experience with IT Service Management processes
- Experience with network hardware
- Switching gear
- Load balancers
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
- Web server technologies (IIS, Apache)
- Database technologies and management tools
- Ability to create, test and run SQL scripts and jobs
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- Enterprise block and file storage systems (EMC, Nimble, Hitachi)
- Asynchronous replication
- Ability to create PowerShell scripts to automate tasks
- Ability to participate in the on-call rotation for after-hours and weekend support for major incidents or escalated problems
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.