Are you an appraisal review analyst ready to grow and work for a national Bank? Do you have Multi-Family & commercial experience? This role is located in Suwanee and offers competitive salary plus top notch benefits.
location: Suwanee, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 68,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop and implement appropriate tools to facilitate the internal appraisal review process.
- Provide support to the lenders and account managers during the appraisal review process.
- Enforce the banks appraisal policies.
- Complete industry analysis on a yearly basis for Multi-Family, Office and Retail, Convenience Stores and Hotels.
- Develop a site visit plan utilizing loan officers and senior management.
- Provide support & assistance during internal and external audits.
- Manage the commercial construction draw process.
- Review and make recommendations on potential new appraisal companies.
- Provide excellent customer service for internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 5 years credit analysis or related experience
- Four year college degree with an emphasis on accounting, finance or economics.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and general computer literacy
- Annual Bank Secrecy Act training required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.