Are you a people person & love sales? Enjoy cultivating new business relationships and have a banking/finance background? This position is in growth mode and offers a competitive salary + commission and benefits!
location: Suwanee, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- The business development officer is responsible for acquiring new business relationships and cultivating and enhancing exiting loan and deposit relationships through Cash Management services and products.
- You will work with new and existing clients by marketing, structuring and recommending cash management services & products.
- Provide guidance, training & mentoring to less experienced personnel.
- Partner with commercial and SBA lenders.
- Understand cash management products and services.
- Ensure client files are up to date and provide stellar customer service.
- 2 + years' experience in a financial environment
- 2+ years' experience in a sales and prospecting environment
- Proven track record of excellent performance
- General knowledge of banking and business in targeted location
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- College degree required - Associates or Bachelors
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Travel up to, or more, than 50% of time within Atlanta metro market: visiting customers, making calls, etc.
- Use of personal car required
- Valid auto insurance required
- Must have excellent communication skills for internal bank personnel as well as external customers
- Conduct oneself in the highest ethical manner and display professional behavior in front of customers and co-workers
- Dress and present in a way that our most conservative customers would expect to find us
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary Bank information −
- Must be a self-starter and take responsibility for personal training and educational development plan
- Annual Bank Secrecy Act training required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.