Do you have commercial lending experience & enjoy acquiring new business relationships? Tired of a long commute? This role allows you to be located in either Buckhead, Milton or Suwanee. Competitive salary + commission and top notch benefits!
location: Suwanee, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Work with new or existing clients by marketing, structuring and preparing credit requests for commercial and commercial real estate loans (which may include construction and term loans, depending upon the assigned department), and cross-selling corporate products.
- Generate new business and managing assigned portfolio. The lender must be very familiar with the market in order to generate new business and is also responsible for staying abreast of all conditions and trends of marketplace
- Mentor Staff.
- Understand underwriting and policy compliance.
- Keep client files up to date, assess collateral and properly evaluate and disclose risk.
- Identify any potential loan problems.
- Collection efforts.
- Asset quality experience.
- College degree required ( Associates or Bachelors) in finance, business or accounting preferred.
- 2+ years of financial sales
- 3+ years of banking
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of banking and business in targeted location
- Travel up or more than 50%
- Use of personal car required along with valid auto insurance.
- Annual Bank Secrecy Act training required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.