Are you a recent grad with intern experience within the Human Resources, Payroll, Excel space? A large company in Austell is seeking a candidate with extensive customer service expertise , excited to learn and ready to grow their career. Get ready to begin from the ground up , learn Kronos timekeeping, payroll, Human Resources and receive high level training. This role provides competitive salary, upward mobility and top notch benefits.
location: Austell, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Excel and Administrative duties.
- Kronos timekeeping to then report to the home office.
- Learn how to process hourly/weekly then bi-weekly in Utili-Pro.
- Learn payroll with union and non union employees.
- Reporting pulls as needed. Ad Hoc.
- Time sheets and keep deadlines.
- High level customer service to internal and external clients. (Warehouse, engineering, production, etc..)
- Learn HR duties.
- Great understanding of numbers and Excel.
- Bachelors degree
- High level excel, pivot tables, reporting.
- Extensive customer service skill (in English)
- Eager and excited to learn new skills and be part of a growing team.
- Any payroll or HR experience is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in the payroll/HR field.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- On boarding of new talent.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.