Payroll Analyst needed in the Perimeter area. Growing client is adding an additional team member and is looking for someone with 3+ years of Payroll processing experience processing payroll for over 350 employees.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Processes payroll for multiple tax entities, pay cycles and locations including receipt and management of associate's work hours, earnings, deductions, and taxes in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Reviews, verifies, prepares and audits payroll for transmission.
- Ensures transmission of payroll is accurate, on time and in compliance with all state employment and tax regulations.
- Enters federal, state and local taxes and ensures Associates are coded in accordance to state and local jurisdictions.
- Enters general payroll deductions including but not limited to wage garnishments and liens.
- Responds to all garnishments, tax levies, child support orders and liens in accordance with state and local requirements.
- Ensures all associate transfers are set up accurately, including tax implications.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of payroll processing experience.
- Capable of importing and uploading payroll data electronically.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile payroll data.
- ADP or large ERP payroll software experience needed.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under tight timelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.