Are you a true HR generalist who enjoys your internal customers? You will assist in carrying out various programs, procedures ,organizational training and developmental efforts for employees. If you have benefits experience and can be the subject matter expert it is a huge plus! PHR/SHRM-CP is preferred. Competitive salary + benefits and flexible hours are some of the perks!
location: Austell, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Maintain employee records in the HRIS system including new hires, transfers, terminations, job classification changes & tracking PTO.
- Assist with Payroll, understand KRONOS & UtiliPro.
- Responsible for all department of labor requests and responses.
- Large employee base experience (300+ employees) required.
- Handles employee relations, monitors disciplinary decision & serves as a facilitator as needed to resolve issues.
- Perform all HR administrative duties as needed.
- Flexible & upbeat personality.
- Understand current local & state regulations for the facility.
- On boarding, recruiting, phone screenings, interviews, reference checks, work with internal hiring managers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is required.
- PHR/SHRM-CP Certification.
- 3 years of HR experience.
- Multi-task, organizational and willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to work well with internal customers in various departments.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to investigate to complete task.
- Motivate, engage and develop people.
- Conflict management experience.
- Excel, Word, email, computer literacy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.