Regional Head of Supply Chain Product
Our Client has the ambition to become one of the largest, most efficient fully integrated container logistics company in the world and they are looking for a Regional Head of Supply Chain Product to help them get there. This newly created position will report directly to the CEO for North America and is based at their Headquarters in NJ.
As our Client continues to lead the market when it comes to further digitizing their business process and finalizing the integration of companies that they have acquired over the past couple of years, the time has come for them to take a close look at their product line on a regional level and decide which products makes sense for them to keep and grow and which ones need to go.
They are in the market for an ambitious supply chain professional who has extensive Supply Chain and logistics knowledge, P&L expertise and well developed stakeholder management and influencing skills to assist with the ongoing transformation of our Client's soon to be fully integrated business model.
Due to the high visibility nature of this this transformational position, the selected candidate will be offered a very generous base salary, a performance-based bonus as well as a company car & full benefits. A relocation package will also be offered to candidates who would need to move closer to our Client's NJ Headquarters.
location: Florham Park, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 300,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for Regional Supply Chain Management Product which includes developing and monitoring regional product targets.
- Development of Regional Plan in line with Global strategy for Supply Chain Management which includes driving regional product go-to-market strategy through customization, sales enablement, marketing and delivery. This also entails building regional sales capabilities, providing training and building knowledge about Supply Chain Management sales opportunities.
- Close collaboration with sales & marketing teams to ensure effective targeting of sales penetration.
- Monitoring Supply Chain Management pipeline and providing necessary Supply Chain expertise, solution and pricing support to develop growth.
- Active support of strategic pursuits to maximize win-rate, including attending key client meetings.
- Leading regional product customizations in collaboration with global team to meet specific customer needs.
- Sharing knowledge / best practices throughout organization to support sales & product development.
- MBA/Master's degree in Supply Chain/Industrial Engineering and/or 12-15+ years of experience working in leadership roles in Supply Chain.
- Extensive financial knowledge including P&L responsibilities with an ability to present information in a concise manner to C-level Executives as well as to peers.
- Digital / IT understanding that will help support our Client's efforts in further digitizing their business processes, thus increasing efficiencies and lowering costs.
- Proven Change Agent/Influencer who has already undertaken company-wide initiatives that have resulted in significant measurable improvements with present and/or past employers.
- Strong understanding of commercial solution sales process.
skills: Product Management, Customer Relationship Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.