job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Network Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore County area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity. Excellent benefits. Enterprise level experience working in a team oriented environment.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
The primary responsibilities of the Network Engineer include developing, integrating, and supporting key infrastructure solutions.
- 4+ years of experience with systems analysis and support
- Experience with the following:
- Networking TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP
- Cisco route and switch
- Routing protocols
- Creating and managing network documentation (Visio)
- WAN, LAN, Internet, and WiFi networks
- Network security and VOIP
- Installing and de-installing network equipment in a data center
- Maintaining and supporting a 24/7 network
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP ports and NAT
- CCNP, ITIL certifications
- Aruba LAN switching and WiFi
- Video transport and multicast
- Cloud networking (Azure and AWS)
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: CCNP, ITIL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.