Payroll Analyst needed for busy office in buckhead.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Payroll experience
- Independent and efficient.
- Utilize Excel, V Look ups and Pivot tables.
- High customer service
- Processes Bi-weekly and Semi-Monthly payroll for Corporate and field employees.
- Inputs garnishments and verification's.
- Ability to work in a small team
- Processes employee status changes.
- Responsible for running weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Assists HR Interns with employee eligibility reports
- BA degree
- CPP a plus
- 5+ years experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task required.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.