job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for an Oracle Developer to join a company in the Cockeysville, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- OTBI reports and maintenance in Oracle Financial Reporting Studio
- Configure integrations with Enterprise Application Integration tools
- Communicate to teams and management via progress reports, user documentation, and formal presentations
- Partake in or lead cross-functional business and system process improvement teams
- Serve as team member or leader on specified projects
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle or similar enterprise-level ERP system
- Experience with the following:
- Oracle Cloud Financials and HCM Aplications
- Oracle Database technology
- PL/SQL, Java, and SQL
- Microsoft Windows and Office
- Experience with SOACS and MFTCS preferred
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: Oracle, SQL, Oracle Financials
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.