Experienced office Manager needed for office in Smyrna. Accounting duties, billing as well as travel scheduling & support HQ General affairs.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $39,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 20 Years
· Support and perform office clerical duties along with managing miscellaneous companywide tasks that may include, but are not limited to, scheduling and planning travel accommodations, maintaining companywide utility bills, distributing correspondence, supporting expatriate employee etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· New Hire & Active Employee Support
o Biz Card ordering and processing
o Company cell phone/Tablet support
o Uber Account/Billing
o Staples Account/Billing
o Manage Access Key (Office, Building, Parking)
· Prepare and manage company events and activities;
o Monthly & Quarterly Birthday Luncheon
o Corporate event (Picnic, Family Day, Christmas, Halloween, Chuseok, etc.)
· Utility and office equipment management for CDC, RDCs and Corporate Office (SAP Park docs included)
· File for Business License for companywide branches and warehouses.
· Prepare and process monthly end closing (Invoice & Office Rent Expense - ATL & Troy)
· Support President & VIP Guest Visit
o Travel Accommodation
o Car Rental
o Company Car Support
· Corporate Office
o Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
o Maintain inventory of office forms
o Create internal forms and write procedures
o Communicate with customers or employees to distribute information
o Fill out purchase requisitions
o Write business correspondence
· Support HQ General Affairs Duties
· Other duties as assigned.
· Undergraduate degree in business or related field
· Twenty plus (20+) years of administrative and clerical experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Organizational Skills
· Detail Orientated
· Service Orientated
· Great Social and Communication Skills
· Great Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Basic Accounting Skills
· Customer and Personnel Service
· Computer Efficient (Basic MS Office Skills)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.