Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity for an executive recruiter with a Major Financial Institution in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC.
- The Executive Recruiter (Contract) will partner closely with Senior Executive Recruiters on complex, senior level positions
- specific tasks depend on the individual search but may include assisting with the development of strategy, constructing target lists of companies and candidates, coordinating internal and external research resources, proactive sourcing, candidate identification and development, conducting candidate interviews, completing progress reports, and documenting candidate qualifications and references.
- This individual is an integral member of search execution team, combining research, candidate identification, development and presentation to deliver extraordinary robust and diverse candidate slates across all executive search assignments.
- This dynamic recruiter must be capable of initiating action with a dedication to client service.
- The role demands a persuasive and effective communicator who can position the client competitively.
- The ideal candidate will have strong recruiting, relationship management, client consulting and influencing skills with a successful track record proactive sourcing and candidate development on difficult executive and highly-visible searches.
- The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.04 - 43.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
Specifically, the Executive Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Generating target candidates via phone and internet work; calling into companies to extract information about executives in specified functions (i.e. contact information, responsibilities, reporting relationships, etc.).
- Reviewing, prioritizing and screening applicants to career web site.
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory, compliance, and corporate hiring policies required throughout the candidate screening process.
- Proactively auditing search status results on an ongoing basis to ensure that as the search progresses the research strategy is refined as well.
- Conducting analyses and create presentations to help Recruiters better understand target clients and companies. Required Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following; executive recruiting, professional recruiting, or retained search. Desired Qualifications:
- 6+ years of direct sourcing and prospecting new clients experience Other Desired Qualifications:
- 6+ years of direct, relevant and recent experience in proactive recruiting senior level professionals in either a retained search, or contingency search firm is highly desirable. In addition to the external recruiting experience, corporate experience is helpful.
- 6+ years sourcing passive executive level candidates through referrals, warm leads and cold calls.
- Demonstrated knowledge of executive recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods and executive compensation strategies.
- Documented success in recruiting diverse individuals.
- Proven ability to negotiate and consult on complex compensation packages.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written executive communication skills.
- Experience in working in a team environment with strong collaboration skills.
- Proven experience in candidate research or managing a 3rd party research firm to complete name generation based on established target lists.
- Knowledge and effective management of OFCCP guidelines and EEOC regulations
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.