The main role of the Project Analyst is to support all areas of the company in reporting, data analysis, and standardization. The position is responsible for supporting report development on an ad hoc basis and to incorporate process changes or enhancements, as well as maintaining established corporate operational reporting. It is also responsible for training reporting functionality and refreshes procedures to anyone requiring training. Open and constant communication with all parties is one the most important functions of the Project Analyst. This position may be dedicated to multiple regional projects at any given time. The Project Analyst is responsible for meeting with managers weekly to obtain detailed site-by-site updates, update various Customer Host Systems milestones and tasks, maintaining refresh procedures in each area, and promote reporting standardization throughout the process. Candidates must have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Management of client needs and concerns through on/offsite meetings.
- Research and development of new projects and feasibility studies.
- Development and maintenance of Job progress reporting for internal and external customers.
- Reconcile funding requisitions for job compliance.
- Assist with job invoicing,
- Understanding with business paths as needed:
- BAU -- Business as usual -- Towers, poles, maintenance
- SMB -- Small to Medium Business -- Commercial projects
- Metro E -- Large Fiber projects -- City, County, State level
- Cell Back Haul
- Updates to internal management regarding new projects, schedule issues and client matters.
- Sales forecasting.
- Support OPE's and Management as needed as project SME (subject matter expert).
- Communicate and train internal departments on customer procedures and expected deliverables.
- Definition and training of detailed customer defined procedures and change management process.
- Balance customer and internal initiatives and priorities.
- Reporting and schedule monitoring of all assigned projects
- 6-10 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administrations, finance or economics
- Proven strong analytic / problem solving skills
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for project build process
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Highly organized person and can show planning and processes to support daily work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to become proficient with customer "Host Systems"
- Practical and conceptual thinking as related to project descriptions and needs
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume work environment
- Dependable, flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as needed
- Work independently under minimal supervision
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer. Must be able to perform physical activities (lifting heavy equipment up to 50lbs unassisted, bending, standing, climbing, or walking)
- Negotiation and compromise skills
- Valid US Driver License
Apply directly by submitting your updated resume(Word format strongly encouraged) to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: search engine optimization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.