Our client, who is in the manufacturing and technology space, is looking for an innovative Recruiter to join their team in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The recruiter reports directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager. They will be supporting recruiting activities and build the candidate experience. They will address staffing needs with hiring managers and other HR team members. They must enjoy the challenge of working for a well-known and strong organization.
location: Schaumburg, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommended placement of technical and administrative staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
- This individual will use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Manage the scheduling of interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases the arrangement of travel for visiting candidates.
- Provide testing, screening and preliminary interviewing support to the Americas Human Resources team as needed.
- Communicate important employment information during the delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Updating candidate records and job postings in our recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Tracking recruiting activities from sourcing teams and provide candidate status in a regular reports as directed in support of our Talent Acquisition KPIs.
- Conduct social media research for potential candidates and provide marketing support/branding for open requisitions using social media.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
- 3-5 Years of hands on recruiting experience for global companies with high volume recruiting strategies required.
- 3-5 Years of experience with web based tools such as ATS systems (SuccessFactors, etc.), Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, etc.
- 1-2 years of recruiting coordination or HR experience.
- Experience recruiting for international locations required preferably, throughout North and South America.
- Experience working with SuccessFactors (or a similar Applicant Tracking System/Tool).
- Strong experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Business (or a similar field of study)
Apply now if interested! We will quickly review your qualifications and will contact you soon if you are a potential fit, so we can discuss the details further!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.