job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity to join a company working remotely.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Utilizing Docker, GitOps, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and similar technologies to deploy to containerized environments
- Overseeing the CI/CD pipelines including automated build and deployments
- Implementing security scans and automated tests as needed into the current CI/CD pipeline
- Conducting maintenance of cloud applications, tools, and environments
- Promoting DevOps across various teams via communication and tools/processes
- Reviewing methods and sharing suggestions to improve DevOps procedures and tools
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field OR equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing the build and deployments as well as configuration of enterprise software solutions
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Fundamentals of networking
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Code repositories such as Git
- Agile methodologies
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Ben Church at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.