job summary: Senior Enterprise Technology Sales Director West Can be located in LA, San Francisco, Seattle or Dallas.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $165,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The product suite is hot and is focused on the SDN/WAN/LAN space and is a game-changer. The company is growing very fast and they move fast and hire the best. You will manage 4-6 reps initially, growing those numbers as the company grows.
Location: major city/hub since you will travel heavily - must reside in the territory.
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
Salary of $165K-175K+ and $325-$350K+ OTE. Benefits+ as well.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field
- Record of over achievement in High Tech Sales in Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Security - solid software sales
- Proven success in sales management of top performers
- Road Warrior - no qualms about travel
- Adaptable, willing to be trained the company way - startup culture; do it their way
- Expect a video presentation as part of the interview process - be able to be impressive like the reps had to be to get their jobs
- We're looking for someone who has been in Sales all your life, has worked with complex selling techniques and is currently managing a successful sales team
- It would help if you have small company experience as well, since the speed at which they operate can be difficult for people coming over from very large companies
- You will also need to be a guru at operational excellence and ideally have worked with MEDDIC and the Challenger Sale
- Must be currently employed
- Must be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.