job summary: Senior Enterprise Technology Sales Director East Can be located in a major city in the Eastern seaboard. Must be a leader, mentor and a sales champion who can motivate a team of high achievers to achieve excellent results. Essentially, we are looking for someone who has worked for some smaller companies over the past 10-15 years that represent what they will see here at our client. Someone specifically focused on 1 company does not align directly to their business model. Without the complexities of the changes and seeing different business models across several companies as they grow and change, they are likely not to be agile enough to flex and grow with our client.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $165,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
The product suite is hot and is focused on the SDN/WAN/LAN space and is a game-changer. The company is growing very fast and they move fast and hire the best. You will manage 4-6 reps initially, growing those numbers as the company grows.
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
Salary of $165K-175K+ and $325-$350K+ OTE. Benefits+ as well.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field
- Record of over achievement in High Tech Sales in Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Security - solid software sales
- Proven success in sales management of top performers
- Road Warrior - no qualms about travel
- Adaptable, willing to be trained the company way - startup culture; do it their way
- Expect a video presentation as part of the interview process - be able to be impressive like the reps had to be to get their jobs
- We're looking for someone who has been in Sales all your life, has worked with complex selling techniques and is currently managing a successful sales team
- It would help if you have small company experience as well, since the speed at which they operate can be difficult for people coming over from very large companies
- You will also need to be a guru at operational excellence and ideally have worked with MEDDIC and the Challenger Sale
- Must be currently employed
- Must be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.