job summary: Senior Sales Director - East. Can be located in a major city in the Eastern time zone. Must be a leader, mentor and sales champion who can motivate a team to achieve excellent results.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $165,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
The product suite is hot and is focused on the SDN/WAN/LAN space and is a game-changer. The company is growing very fast and they move fast and hire the best. You will manage 4-6 reps initially, growing those numbers as the company grows.
Location: major city/hub since you will travel heavily - must reside in the territory.
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
Comp strategy is a 50/50 plan - base to commission. Salary of $165K-175K+ and $325-$350K+ OTE. Benefits as well.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field
- Record of over achievement in High Tech Sales in Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Security - solid software sales
- Proven success in sales management of top performers
- Road Warrior - no qualms about travel
- Adaptable, willing to be trained the company way - startup culture; do it their way
- Expect a video presentation as part of the interview process - be able to be impressive like the reps had to be to get their jobs
- We're looking for someone who has been in Sales all your life, has worked with complex selling techniques and is currently managing a successful sales team
- It would help if you have small company experience as well, since the speed at which they operate can be difficult for people coming over from very large companies
- You will also need to be a guru at operational excellence and ideally have worked with MEDDIC and the Challenger Sale
- Must be currently employed
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.