job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with an organization in the Baltimore County, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Java Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Reviewing user requests and developing functional requirements for new or existing programs
- Evaluating system requirements, capabilities, compatibility, and resources
- Defining and upgrading application architecture
- Communicating with team members to share technical and programming expertise
- Creating operating procedures and user manuals
- Coding programs and conducting tests to review and troubleshoot errors
- Documenting development, coding, and modifications
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- J2EE, Hibernate, EJB, JSP, Spring Controllers, Web Flow
- Eclipse Java Development tool
- Oracle 11g and Developer Suite
- MySQL and SQL*Plus
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.