job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the BI Developer will be responsible for:
- Translating business ideas into reports with data warehouse support
- Creating dashboards (Power BI, SSRS, Tableau)
- Conducting statistical analysis
- Developing QA procedures
- Testing and maintaining systems
- Troubleshooting data quality and code issues, eliminating discrepancies
- Relaying project updates to stakeholders, including visualizations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field OR equivalent experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or Statistics preferred
- 3-5+ years with Bachelors
- 1-3+ years with Masters
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Tableau (must have professional experience)
- SQL database development
- Data Warehousing
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- ETL experience preferred
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.