job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Columbia, Maryland area.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the Data Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Interpreting business requirements to identify technical requirements and deliverables
- Conducting statistical analysis and data validation
- Creating and implementing dashboard tools and reports
- Identifying and resolving data system issues
Education and experience:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or related field OR equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience (preferably some professional experience) with Masters in Data, Statistics, or Computer Science
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Data gathering and analysis
- Visualization, preferably Tableau or PowerBI
- Microsoft Office
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
Experience with the following is preferred:
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Alex Schuster at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.