job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity in the Baltimore County, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
In this role, the Senior Information Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing information security technologies (threat detection, firewalls, anti-virus, scanners, data leakage prevention, etc.)
- Ensuring information security practices meet company standards and comply with regulations, including recommending necessary process changes
- Enforcing information security policies across systems and platforms
- Researching and recommending software and hardware to eliminate exposure to risk
- Conducting tests of the company's information security architecture
- Overseeing reviews of information security incidents to determine root causes
- Communicating with third parties regarding development and support difficulties
- Coordinating with IT team members to overcome information security issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.
- CISSP certification
- 10+ years related work experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- OWASP and AWS
- Windows, Unix, and Linux system administration
- Web applications and Secure SDLC
- Programming, scripting, and networking experience desired
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.