job summary: Ohio Valley Enterprise Presales SDN SE Can live anywhere in Ohio to cover MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, most of PA.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: The offering is NOT just another bolt-on but rather it's a pure best-of-breed solution. They're a competitive firm in a competitive environment so they expect hard work and they're open about it from the beginning - work ethic and a driven for success personality is key.
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
Salary range $125K-$145K+ w/OTE of $170K-$195K+ based on experience.
- 3-5+ years of Pre-sales Systems Engineering Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years' experience supporting enterprise customers with complex LAN/WAN environments
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, expertise with general routing/switching, routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), campus and data center architectures
- Deep understanding of TCP
- Experience supporting Firewalls, Load Balancers and WAN Optimization would be very helpful
- Experience with APIs and Programmability
- Operational understanding of Enterprise Apps and Security (IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies)
- Experience with SaaS, IaaS (AWS, GCP, Azure), virtualization and hypervisors including VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, KVM
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills across L1-L7, including the use of packet sniffers, on platform diagnostics
- Ability to travel extensively - probably around 75%
- Ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound doesn't hurt either
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.