job summary: Enterprise Presales SE needed for my SD-WAN client! Can live anywhere in the NYC Metro... but very strong preference for candidate residing very close to NYC to easily make last minute meetings in the City, when necessary.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Enterprise Systems Engineer represents the SD-WAN Solution to customers and serves as the key technical lead on the sales team you'll be part of that includes an AE and an inside salesperson.
The offering is NOT just another bolt-on but rather it's a pure best-of-breed solution. They're a competitive firm in a competitive environment so they expect hard work and they're open about it from the beginning - work ethic and a driven for success personality is key. They are looking for the best athletes and those who are still athletic - people with drive, competitive nature, teamwork as well as individual effort.
Their sales model is very process driven and they sell only through and with the channel.
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
Salary range $100K-$145K+ w/OTE of $130K-$185K+ based on experience.
- 3-5+ years of Pre-sales Systems Engineering Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience supporting enterprise customers with complex LAN/WAN environments
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, expertise with general routing/switching, routing protocols (e.g BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), campus and data center architectures
- Deep understanding of TCP
- Experience supporting Firewalls, Load Balancers and WAN Optimization would be very helpful
- Experience with APIs and Programmability
- Operational understanding of Enterprise Apps and Security (IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies)
- Experience with SaaS, IaaS (AWS, GCP, Azure), virtualization and hypervisors including VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, KVM
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills across L1-L7, including the use of packet sniffers, on platform diagnostics
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.