job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 6 Years
In this role, the UI/UX Developer will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with designers, engineers, analysts, and managers to determine design solutions
- Creating wireframes and prototypes for user feedback, including responsive designs for varying screen sizes
- Transforming mockups into code
- Conducting user research (HCD/Double Diamond methodologies)
- User interviews, focus groups, etc.
- Staged/continuous integration deployment
- Integration, QA, user acceptance training, Jenkins, etc.
- Interacting with clients to present and explain interfaces
- Updating interfaces after client consulting with clients
- Utilizing user experience best practices
- Working with large-scale web applications with multiple data points and concurrent users
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- AWS (EB, EC2, RDS, S3)
- Section 508
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Ben Church at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.