job summary: Rapid growth in my client's portfolio has generated the need for an additional Equipment Leasing Sales Manager to sell their FMV (residual value/operating) leases for a variety of equipment including technology, medical and warehouse management systems. Their focus is F500 companies and if that's where you've been selling the same type of leases you could find this to be quite lucrative.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Need experience with sales of FMV/Operating leasing solutions... NOT:
- Real-estate leases
- Automotive leases
- Equipment leases with full payout or 10% purchase option
- Not SMB marketplace focus, but rather F500 market
- They do leases for F500 creditworthy companies wanting to do $1M+ of:
- Computer equipment
- Healthcare equipment
- Telecommunications equipment
- Heavy industrial equipment
qualifications: Experience and other stuff:
- SOLID experience selling innovative FMV leasing solutions to the F500
- Able to hit the ground running
- Bring your own "book of business" to the table
- Travel as needed, probably about 50% of time
- Exclusively sell fair market value lease structures with a maximum term of 60 months
- Ability to partner with firms that sell equipment and effectively provide their financial closing tool
The base salary is $80K to $90K+ with uncapped bonus/commission plan. The territory will be the West covering California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Utah Wyoming and Colorado and may also include national accounts. Solid benefits as well as expenses for travel.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP. A
résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Business Development, Customer Relationship Management, Account Management, Cold Calling, Closing, Contract Negotiation, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.