job summary: If you've got experience and skills in the architectural space this could be a great fit if you're a skilled Marketing Communications Manager.
location: Beverly Hills, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8-6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- collaborate with the principal and team of this growing residential architecture firm to discover, build and maintain relationships with clients and partners through various media platforms
- manage logo redesign, website update, and new marketing collateral and maintain all media after initial update and launch
- develop branded digital content including blog and social media posts
- nurture in-house staff and culture engagement
- coordinate project photoshoots and video creation
- compose and manage award and publication submissions
- create and manage quarterly and annual marketing strategies and budget
- analyze sales and website metrics to identify trends, successes, and new opportunities
- BS or BA degree in marketing, public relations, communications, architecture or related field
- 2-4 years of marketing project management experience, preferably in the residential design industry, including budgeting
- ability to capture and elucidate the "voice" of the firm in written form
- extraordinary people and communication skills with diplomacy and discretion
- prior success in organically growing a brand's social media presence specifically on Pinterest, Instagram, Houzz, and Dering Hall among others
- command of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Exchange, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- also solid skills in Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign and Squarespace
- knowledge of SEO best practices and competency in Google Analytics, My Business, Search Console, and other tools to track and analyze web performance
- working knowledge of the vocabulary of American domestic architecture
- SEM and UX design experience - or willing to learn these skills
- collaborative and proactive
- can-do attitude and a friendly demeanor
This is a full-time role with excellent benefits. Salary range is $60K- $65K+. Location is near Beverly Hills near Santa Monica Boulevard. Great small firm culture.
If this fits your background and career aspirations, please apply directly to Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com and include a cover letter outlining your key successes and experience along with your resume. Also, we'll need to see a marketing portfolio with at least three recent work samples - links or PDFs.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Marketing Communications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.