job summary: Enterprise Software R&D Services Sales Manager If you know the software consulting services space and how to sell them this could be an exciting opportunity for you to excel and grow your earnings. We're looking for candidates local (commutable) to the Rockville, MD area only... no relo involved.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 98,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Experience in the areas of:
- Customer Experience Transformation
- Media Streaming
- You will be responsible for sales into the enterprise segment focusing mainly on these markets:
- Travel and Leisure/Tourism
- identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability
- significant travel (60-70%) within US for sales and conferences/exhibitions
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
- This position requires an in-depth knowledge of one or two of the target markets - Hospitality, Retail, Travel and Leisure/Tourism
- generic knowledge of software solutions for customer experience transformation/Digital Transformation as it relates to those markets
- Knowledge of communication networking technologies will be a plus
- Bachelor degree in technology and/or in business is essential
- 6+ years in sales in with a track record of successful quota achievement
- Strong background of business growth within the industry
- Proven history of success in independently winning new customers
- Track record of consultative solution selling to medium to large enterprises
- Strong customer and partner network
- Strong contacts in CxO/CTO/CMO/CIO/Product Managers community
- Experience in development & presentation of sales proposals, strategic services solutions and success in closing technical sales
- Ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help customers with creative solutions. Strong presentation skills are required, both in person and via teleconference or videoconference
- Strong listening and analytical skills to determine customer needs and requests
- Excellent organizational skills allowing to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience in preparing regional go to market strategy
- Understanding of software and networking concepts
- Work authorization for the USA is a must
Compensation includes a base salary of $85K - $95K+ w/20% bonus target (uncapped). Benefits and solid company culture.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.