job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Creating and documenting design requirements and unit testing plans
- Developing reliable and efficient code
- Discussing database and architectural design
- Collaborating with product architects and development leads to complete development tasks
- Ensuring code organization and quality standards are met
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- 3-5 years of software development
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Node.js, Java, Grunt, Gulp, Express
- AWS (EC2, DynamoDB)
- Database design (MongoDB, Redis, SQL)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.