The Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison between the customers and sales representatives and the internal organization. The Customer Service Representative will be expected to anticipate customer's needs, be persistent in ensuring customer satisfaction and, maintain a patient and helpful attitude and have the ability to set priorities.
location: Nyack, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Process orders in SAP received via phone, e-mail or fax.
- Verify pricing and special requirements prior to allocating orders.
- Process Customer Corrective Actions when necessary.
- Forward technical problems to appropriate person.
- Keep customers and sales representative informed of any type of service delays. Always keep your sales person current on territory issues.
- Handle clerical type responsibilities such as maintaining files in a timely manner.
- Process and obtain approval for special requirements.
- Ensure all transactions are monitored to completion.
- Participate in monthly customer service meeting.
- Process consignment usage billing monthly ensuring accuracy. Balance customer inventory to SAP.
- Additional assignments as deemed necessary
- Minimum of a high school education, college degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-years' experience related to customer service functions.
- Ability to work across Japanese-American cultural lines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Excellent telephone manners are required.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A good understanding of Excel, G-One and Infor/CRM a plus.
Please send resume with salary requirements
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.