If you have banking experience and are passionate about Human Resources keep reading! *(This role can be based in Buckhead, Alpharetta or Canton)
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Travel to other branches to meet with candidates.
- Represent the Bank in a highly professional manner.
- Full Cycle candidate recruiting & on boarding.
- Ability to work on several open reqs at a time.
- Excel, reporting and other software experience
- Meet with Candidates & understand their needs and how they would be a fit within the organization.
- Partner with internal hiring managers to determine required skill sets needed for their open reqs.
- Understand how to utilize an internal talent system as well as other recruiting boards, linkedin, indeed, etc.
- Provide the best customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Understand FMLA
- HR Laws
- Bank Recruiting
- BA in Finance
- High technology understanding
- 25% travel within the state of Georgia.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.