job summary: Channel Manager - West Rapid growth in my client's sales revenue has generated the need for a National Account Manager - Channel to report to the Director of Channel Sales and directly manage the national channel partners who generate revenue. This role will be virtual officed from California or Seattle, possibly Dallas. Key is in depth experience with some or all of the following:
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Develop new agent/dealer relationships
- Prospect for new relationship opportunities
- Train and gain mindshare with new and existing agents through training, sales and closing assistance
qualifications: Background and other stuff:
- Solid track record of success in the technology channel space with software, networking and telecom companies
- 8-10+ years of management of the dealer process within a region
- Able to travel heavily throughout the region 75%+
- Stable job history and currently employed
The base salary is $90K to $100K+ with $200K+ OTE. This is an uncapped bonus/commission plan.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite Office: 919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Management, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.