job summary: Dental Healthcare Consultant - DC Our client is a major player in the consumer products space, and they need a Dental Healthcare Consultant in the DC area - local candidates only. Are you the one?
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- You'll be the face of the company to the Dentists throughout your territory
- You'll be selling through a 3rd party distributor sales force
- You'll be responsible for all areas of business including territory sales results, account penetration, financial return, professional relations and driving professional recommendations of the products
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
- some corporate sales experience
- preferably medical devices, pharmaceuticals, or other consumer goods
- 3rd party distributor experience, dental field preferred
- results driven self-starter and who works effectively and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong selling skills
- Excellent skills in time management and planning
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years professional/field sales background or other relevant experience
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Proven track record of consistent sales achievement.
- Availability to travel 25% of the time
Compensation includes base salary of $70K-$80K w/25% quarterly bonus target.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.