job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
In this role, the Agile Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Interacting with both internal and external stakeholders to interpret and document requirements (business, technical, and functional)
- Collaborating with the Product Manager to define business objectives and outcomes
- Developing acceptance criteria, user stories, and use cases
- Understanding solution outcomes as desired by stakeholders
- Communicating with the UX team to design concepts that meet requirements
- Creating flow charts, models, wireframes, and diagrams (data and process flow)
- Documenting implementations and requirements
- Comparing designs and requirements, including reviewing product text
- Pinpointing testing scenarios
- Creating test cases and test plans
- Participating in user acceptance, automated acceptance, and functional testing
- Ensuring the product is compatible with its requirements and is traceable, in collaboration with the testing team
- Helping developers understand requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Management, or similar field
- At least 6 years of experience in an information technology, software development, or similar industry
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- JIRA and Confluence
- Product management (backlog grooming, prioritization)
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile/Agile-hybrid methodologies
- Working both independently and with UX teams
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Ben Church at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.