job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the Tech Ops Analyst will be responsible for:
- Application configuration, administration, and support
- Conducting root cause analysis, especially as related to the availability of technology/tools
- Drafting solutions to service disruptions, reducing impact and maintaining service levels
- Ensuring accurate flow of information between data management systems
- Creating ad-hoc reports from large data sets
- Overseeing projects and initiatives
- Administering procedures pertaining to code management
- Analyzing system utilization and making recommendations to counteract shortages and surpluses
- Reviewing solutions to determine production readiness and communicating tasks to teams as needed
- Coordinating with vendors to upgrade the company's technology suite
- Mentoring junior team members
- Interacting with senior members of financial teams
At least 3 years of relevant experience is required.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- SQL (loading, transforming, and extracting data)
- Supporting cloud and/or SaaS applications
- Portware and similar systems
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.